Scrolling

A beautiful converted barn in white

Hej hej and happy Friday! I'm very excited this morning as I'm just packing for a mini skiing holidaywith friends - WOOOHOOOO! But before I head off I just wanted to leave you with this beautiful, calm white home in a converted barn, formerly an artist studio in Kent, South East England. It's now available for photo shoots through Foster House - but if I worked there I might just never leave!









All pictures: Foster House
PS if you *need* to see more of this beautiful barn, including pics of the outside check it out here.

Have a lovely weekend and see you when I return next Wednesday (complete with goggle marks?!).

Kram!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I really like the bath with its mirror collection. Hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks little rustic, huh? I can't live in such white space- I need color to function ;-) but it looks beautiful.. I adore the lamps. Have a nice time skiing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope u had FUUUUUN on ur ski weekend!!! These photos r amazing ... I LOOOOOVE the wide wood floor plants, the furniture is great too, but the floor is amazing to me (esp coming from New York where we have muuuuch thinner wood floors) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so white, so beautiful, so classy :)

    greetings from Madrid,

    Atelier Decor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this home. These images are a real treat to my cluttered mind. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home ia absolutley beautiful. Thank you for sharing you home .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish this were my home, it's soooo beautiful but unfortunately it's not. It is available for hire for shoots through Foster House in the UK.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO