Scrolling

Children's bedrooms, dutch style.

Sorry to do this to you folks, but I have just found the most incredible online shop! Now, I am not much of a linguist, trust me I tried 'google translate' but it didn't work....but I think this shop is based out of Amsterdam, Holland?! Any hooo if you have a child, neice, friend with a child, live down the road from a child, you'll love this shop Onszelf. Just in case you're not already sold, here are a few pics from the website...



Onszelf
FAAAB! The spotted duvet fabric from the Bambi collection is already on my little girls beds (in my mind) and I'm just planning where to add all the wallpaper and posters. Isn't this just really one of the coolest kids decor spots ever?!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Those adorable kids alone sell me on it. But the duvet is very sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're so cute, with their cheeky smiles :)

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty baby-crazy as it is (I can't wait to have little wee ones to dress and dote on, and let's be honest, an excuse to decorate another room!) but this just took it to a whole different level. Those bed sheets! That paper lantern! Goodness gracious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Unfortunately my girls have already 30 and 27 years! Thanks anyway for showing....hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save them for the grandchildren then! :) (any excuse).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO