Scrolling

Dear man, can we move please?

You may recognise this home. It's been in countless interior design magazines and extremely popular in the blog world. In fact, I've even shown it on this blog. But there's a difference. This time it's for sale (how they can bear to part with it I have no idea). And as a result this Southern Sweden home has been shot from numerous new angles (as you can see I had a very difficult time selecting a few ....!). The owners have completely rocked the white with vintage look, are masters at colour and material mixing and to top it all have added a heart stopping morrocan twist.













Valvet via SF Girl By Bay

Help! I've just spent the best part of an afternoon wondering if I could up root to this home in Arild. It's a beautiful coastal village further up the coast here in SkĆ„ne and actually just down the road from my father-in-law.....I even sent the link to my man's work e-mail with the subject 'we're moving...'! haha! what do you reckon, could you up sticks here?!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Good luck!
    Imagine what this family must be moving to next! Amazing!
    Love theview from the loft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a view this house has. Amazing!
    I really like that fake laid back look. It's so sophisticated and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to comment but I'm too busy DROPPING DEAD from how gorgeous this place is. Let's pool our money and go in on it together. I don't even need that much space! I'll just live in that PERFECT bathroom with those stunning glass doors. And in that little nook in the last shot. And maybe that stairwell. WOW. What a home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This house is really beautiful!!!! Loooove it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would ditch NYC in a heartbeat for this! (or any lovely Scandinavian town, really)

    GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh my! I had not seen this house before. It is so unique. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous home! So unique and so much personality. And the spacious attic space with the beautiful view... oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it would be a long way to move, but I just might consider it for this home! Do you think they might also leave behind all their gorgeous possessions & collections?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I could cope with uprooting myself and my family if they were leaving most of their furniture, those 2 big distressed drawer units are amazing, especially the blue one...and the views from the loft! Swoonworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Umm, yes, I think I could relocate for/to this home- and if you need help moving...(call me!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed visiting your blog, from where I found it useful and a good reference for interior designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes - what a beautiful house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This home is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know what exactly made me impressed so strongly, but it's unbelievably sophisticated...combined with vintage furniture, doors, mirrors/pictures!
    It's the best interior I've ever seen, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G. A dream home, absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No way they're going to sell this FOREVER HOME! Seriously? Or maybe, just maybe, they need some new environment, change or something... Or the simply the price is worth it. Whoever buys this home is one damn lucky individual.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It´s beautiful, and got personality, a lot of it! Arild is sooo nice, I don´t know about the winter though:)
    xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO