Scrolling

The home of a Danish fashion blogger

Hi all! I arrived back to an extremely stormy, wet, and cold Sweden at 2am this morning -gah!  Thankfully I have beautiful scandinavian interior design to cheer me up. This is the home of Danish fashion blogger Stephanie Gundalech in the centre of Copenhagen captured by Line Klein and styled by Helen Wiggers for Elle Decoration DK.








Photography: Line Klein, Stylist: Helen Wiggers Home owner: Stephanie Gundalech.

Such a beautiful home, I especially love the soft earthy hues and the wall displays. Is there anything that stands out for you?

Thank you Line for the kind permission to share these images.

And there's a little good news on the my scandinavian home front.....a wonderful new sponsor!

A warm welcome to my new sponsor designcollectors. If you're passionate about beautiful things and love Eames Lounge Chairs, Panton chairs, Akari lamps....this online shop have the biggest stock of Vitra Home Collection in Europe. And what's more they're giving all my wonderful readers (you!) a discount of 15% (code MYSCAN). Yay! Thank you designcollectors!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. This is dangerous. 15% and on those brands. Shop shop!!!!! Thank you
    Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing place! Love its muted tones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely home! Especially I love the pink chair.

    Ciao, Alessia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bedroom looks sooo cozy. I don't care how many of these gorgeously styled homes I see, I'll never get over that people actually are lucky enough to live in them! Total house envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi very special!!!
    And other thing! Have you seen already my black kitchen! My painting was an inspiration of lots of blog from Sweden ;-) hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to get into your profile through this link? I must see your black kitchen!!

      Delete
  6. I especially love the portraits all over the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rugs in both the living room and dining room. Great styling throughout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is beautiful! the colors are so perfect. i loved each picture more than the last. the wall of paintings, however, i think actually made my heart stop. stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful interiors although I'm not so sure about having animal busts above the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the art collection display.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SOOOOOO Beautiful! But does she have 4 locks at her door? It seems to be a dangerous part of cph :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The entire space is beautiful. Love the wooden floors the art etc. Thanks for posting this great inspiration and feel free to drop by me too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, mainly the blue chair, maybe you could check out my blog and even comment if your feeling lovely, have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! Great flow of colors, smooth style :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything about this place! Earthy tones, carpet, floor, and not to mention her wall art! Would love to live in a place like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO