Scrolling

A beautiful Danish family cabin

Hej hej! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Sometimes to be a family you need to get away from it all and just, well, be. This beautiful Danish home, North of Copenhagen allows for exactly this with it's open planning living space catering for all ages; a swing (I'm all for indoor swings for very little ones), the vintage tolix chairs,  a cosy sitting room corner and dining space. It's the perfect cabin for a family to just hang out and relax and it's where I wish I was this Monday morning!





Journal de la maison via 79 ideas
Do you live in a home like this? Or how do you live? I'm always looking for new homes to show on my blog so please do send me photographs and any tips you have.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Southern Sweden, sunny but cold, don't you find these can be the best days of all? Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Such a pretty home! It has a really happy...holiday feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be my dream hanging out pad, I think you have the day we had yesterday....sadly today the sky is grey. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracey, it was so grey (+ drizzle) this weekend and Monday morning comes and it's suddenly beautifully sunny and not a cloud in the sky - typical! x

      Delete
  3. It IS the perfect cabin! Love those swings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wooden walls, just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks sooo white and crispy. Love the Danish style.
    xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this place! I've been dreaming of owning a place like this lately.. not gonna happen anytime soon, but I guess a girl can dream, right? :) And the swing is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i lived in a home like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I'd lived in a home like that! Love the all white and clean interior in contrast with the old and worn red doors. And of course the kids swings are fabulous too. I want an indoor swing for myself now ;) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little swing in the kitchen is the most adorable thing I've seen in a long while. Hope your week stays sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I also like to see others homes! You can see parts of my own here:http://bloguetavie.com/category/la-deco/
    A nice day,
    Annick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO