Scrolling

Perfect home displays, the Danish way

These wonderful images of Jo's (of Danish jewellery brand Line and Jo)'s home shot by Line Klein are a lesson in how to display all of those personal items which are way to fabulous to stow away in the bottom of a wardrobe somewhere  (and lets face it, provides another excuse to buy more shoes.....as if we needed one?!).






Line Klein and Yvonne Kone via Emmas Designblogg

What items do you love to display around your home?
PS You can check out more of Line Klein's interior photography and Yvonne Koné's home photographed by Line on My Scandinavian Home here.

Have a lovely Thursday evening!.... it's nearly the weekend...woohoo!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. This chair is super! I have far too many vintage goodies on display! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little vignette displays. But isn't it bad luck to have your shoes on the table? I think I read that somewhere! I like those blue loafers next to the chair, though. Lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever, my problem is I have too much on display!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv shoes in photos bec they make the space feel so much more 'lived in'. In my photoshoots for the interior designs, I aim to include clients shoes when I can .. esp in the bedroom and foyer. I do like seeing my high heel faux giraffe print in my foyer (think it makes the space look sexier).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the shoes in the photos!! I want one. I absolutely love all the displays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, you know I love your blog. You have a blog award from me waiting for you on my blog! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, thank you! I'm off over to your blog to check out the prize now :)

      Delete
  7. What an interesting way to make every room more personal and yes, like you say, another excuse to buy the perfect shoes - they're art! Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the shoes displayed throughout. I love to display books but I really ought to be displaying my shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this post:) and Its so pretty with the shoes in all the pics.

    If you like handmade stuff, you can check out my new post:)

    have a great weekend

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO