Scrolling

A relaxed family home in Gothenburg

Hej hej and happy Friday! The week has flown by! Here on My Scandinavian Home it's been a week of relaxed, bohemian homes hasn't it? It wasn't planned, it just happened seemed to happen that way. This Gothenburg home belongs to Nanna and her family and I feel it fits in perfectly! Nanna writes a lovely blog called 'Så fint Jag vill' ('As nice as I want') which is full of really wonderful photography documenting her days on maternity leave at home, it's definitely worth heading over and taking a look. Here are a few snaps from her lovely blog.


















I love the art wall, it reminds me very much of my own one in fact. And also the wallpaper in the kitchen dining area. It makes me wonder if we should change our blackboard wall for wallpaper.....shhh don't tell my husband he'll go nuts! You can see a complete interview with Nanna and more pictures here.

Before I head off for the weekend I wanted to share some fab links with you from around the web.

If you like vintage Nordic...errr hello....you'll like this home.

Speaking of homes (always) my home was featured in a guest post over at Like Want Need last week. it was the first time I've shown a home tour of my own home so I was a little nervous!

This weekend I have my eye on these fab new cushions at LET LIV, the thing is, which to choose?!

I recently won a fab and cosy Dot Grey Merino Blanket in a give-away at Vosges Paris and now I see they are giving away another cosy blanket here. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

And finally, If you're thinking of brightening your home up with some pretty flowers this weekend, how about Quince?

Have a wonderful weekend all, up to anything fun?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Hi, Very nice images and very nice home. I love all especially calendar on the wall.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luck you! I love that blanket you won - so simple and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I love a sneak peak:) and love the pom poms! Have a great weekend! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is just as lovely as one would imagine from reading your blog! :)
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely home!!! And I love the pom poms!
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gallery wall and the wallpaper. Such a peaceful place. Happy weekend, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first i can't believe you were nervous to show your home, it is exquisit! but it was my first time too and i felt the same way : ) second, i wish this was my home! so lovely and bright but absolutely cosy and welcoming. have a great weekend niki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your apartment is beautiful! I've just been over to take a peek!

      Delete
  8. You cant get rid of your blackboard, well not quite yet anyway! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her home, it's so sweet! Have a lovely weekend. /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the art Wall as well. It's a beautiful home. Thanks for sharing Nanna's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, happy friday!!! I am so jealous that you won that gorgeous blanket, maybe i can win too :) I have to make those pom pom flowers for my apartment. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a lucky win! I love the pom poms too, they're beautiful.

      Delete
  12. A wonderful home indeed!
    Love all the details

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this calendar on the clipboard! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  14. A HUGE THANK YOU FOR myscandinavianhome.blogspot.com!

    Your blog has inspired me so much! It showed me, how cozy and stylish could be scandinavian style.

    Please keep doing this, it's perfect!

    With my best,
    Emilija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than welcome ;)

      I will show you photos with my "scandinavian" home from Vilnius, when it will be finished. And you will see how much input you have made for it :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'd love to see some pictures :)

      Delete
  15. Just been to have a look at your home and it's stunning! So much light. I love your pendant lights and picture wall.

    THis home above is pretty special too, love that wallpaper.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I agree that the wallpaper is so pretty in this home too.

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous, all those details...and I love that wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah so much attention to details. Love it, sublime.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, that´s pretty! Love the bird. Cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much again for guest-posting for me, Niki!! It was awesome to know my blog was in such good hands. And I loved seeing your home!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Très belles ambiances. Ah l'éternelle pureté scandinave !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everything looks so girly and cute! Totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can you tell me where I could get one of the bronze candleholders from the first picture? I love these and see them everywhere on your blog? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi i was hoping you could tell me where I could buy a candleholder like the bronze hexagonal one in the first picture? I have looked everywhere and no luck? Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathie, yes, I have the same one! it's the Tom Dixon etch tea light holder in copper. You can buy them here: http://www.nest.co.uk/browse/brand/tom-dixon/tom-dixon-etch-tea-light-holder (they let off the most beautiful light when you put a tea light inside./Niki

      Delete
  24. Hey I love the print in the bedroom. The one with the girl blowing a bubble gum? Its so adorable. Can u let me know how I can get one as well?

    Love your home!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO