Scrolling

The colourful home of an artist

Doesn't the start of the weekend make you happy? To me it means sunshine (hopefully) the great outdoors (definitely), family, friends and a little freedom (most certainly) and also time to be creative (I've promised myself to do more of this lately). But this Melbourne based artist Kirra Jamison doesn't need to wait for the weekend. Her job is creating beautiful, bright pieces of art and her home is a converted warehouse filled with colour and bold patterns that in itself is a little ray of sunshine. Who needs the great outdoors?!






Stylist: Jason Grant Photography: Derek Swalwell for Inside Out Magazine,  Artwork Kirra Jamison via Avenue Lifestyle

What a fantastic space?!

I love an indoor swing. I'm always trying to think where I could put one in our home but yet to come up with the right spot (I'm thinking muddy feet on the walls.....broken vases.....at best! ha!) - what do you think of swings in the home - do or don't? Do you have one?

Have a wonderful weekend  - see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. My house is too small for a swing inside...but I'd love one outside. I have the perfect tree just waiting for one :) I love this home you've featured today...it has a wonderfully creative energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her home and style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm with you. In theory, a swing indoors would be magical and whimsical and fun! In reality...not so sure ;) Enjoy your weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore Kirra's home and art! Such a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An indoor swing would look cool but I'd never use it. Another great article. I also love that bright red door against the white wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her art is beautiful and her home also! We dont have a swing in our home, but it seems lovely.
    xo Lieke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an outdoor swing, but would love an indoor one..... Only problem? This old house would probably fall down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many inspiring colours and details in this space - fantastic! I hope you had a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO