Scrolling

White and grey Gothenburg home tour

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my house hunting a few years ago. So much so that I was actually a bit sad it was all over when we found our house! I put it down to nosiness. Often when you walk into a home you know instantly if it is a no or a go, others require a little more imagination. With this apartment currently for sale in Gothenburg, Sweden through Stadshem though, you'd want to move in and keep all the furniture. At least I would!








Stadshem

 I think what makes the home are the lights. The apple green Bumling in the kitchen and the two pendants over the office space (anyone know what these are?) are so fab. I also like the touch of the Eames DAW chair as an office chair (15% with code MYSCAN).  What about you?

It's an exciting day here at the my scandinavian home residence as I have two talented guests from London visiting with their camera and styling expertise! More to follow shortly....:)

Have a lovely day!


LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Hi Niki, I love the kitchen, this room is fantastic and the lights in the bedroom...

    Have a nice day!
    http://domovvskandinavskomstyle.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I must tell that you really have nice collection of Indoor Furniture .. I loved them.. I will use this ideas for my new house.. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ush! It would be perfectly okay for me if you'd go for apartment hunting in Munich for me ... ;)
    That house looks really nice. I love the big door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's slightly different in Sweden! My English friends same the same as you!

      Delete
  4. Como siempre preciosos interiores y sobretodo muy funcionales.
    Bss

    | Harmony and design |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,My Scandinavian Home! My name is Ana and I live in Lisbon, Portugal. I am a follower of your blog, I can't stop to see almost every day the decoration ideas you show here. I am also a fan of the scandinavian home style. I am so enchanted with the whites (dazzling floors), gray&black. But here in Portugal there aren't homes with white floors! And nobody will do it anyway! So I try to figure how the scandinavian style decor will do with a wooden (pine) floor like I have in my home. And you here show some pictures of a house with an wooden natural floor! Thank you. Just to say that your blog really inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you've found something that will work in your home. And thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I'm happy my blog inspires you :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous grey colour.. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual with Scandinavian interiors, I could move in right away:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Nikki,
    I love the Scandinavian ease with which the rooms are set up so simple and yet so much charisma! And also the windows and doors and crown moldings are perfect - a perfect apartment - who would not feel comfortable here.
    Greetings Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Sydney Rubbish Removals | Commercial Demolition Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO