Scrolling

Tuesday DIY: a fab walk-in wardrobe on a shoe-string

In the first chapter of The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin talks about how de-cluttering and organising your home is the first step to feeling happier. I have to say, I admire people who make organising spaces look so effortless. One girl who knows her stuff is the talented interior designer Nina Holst from the Norwegian blog Stylizimo. She created this fab DIY walk-in-wardrobe on a shoe-string budget.






Nina Holst, Stylizimo with kind permission

I spy two MALM chest of drawers, the STOLMEN used as a clothing rack, BYGEL which nina spray painted herself in gold, and two LEDSJĂ– lamps all from IKEA.

To read more about how Nina created this space you can check out the original post here.

I would love to organise my jewellery and sunglasses in the same way in my dressing room. Thanks so much for the idea Nina! For more cool wardrobe inspiration you can always check here.

And if you're up for other DIY ideas this week you might want to check out this simple dotted wall, a cloud shaped door mat or a wall clock using a leather belt. So simple yet so cool. 

We are traveling South (in Thailand) tomorrow so I am handing the reigns to Dagny of Icelandic blog Feel Inspired for the day. Have a lovely day and I'll be back Thursday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. What a nice walk-in-wardrobe! Although Ikea is not my favourite store, Nina makes Ikea "high-quality" :-). Have a nice time in Thailand, a very nice country, I think. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dear! Enjoy your holiday
    xx,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspo, this is exactly what I was looking for actually! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wardrobe to be envious of! Both in terms of content (love all those clothes!) and actual design. What's not to love? Have fun traveling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The shoes on the wall look like I'm standing upside down !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my MALMS fit into my closet! Love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Espectacular vestidor y el mueble MALMS siempre es un acierto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I really need to find some cheap clear shoe boxes too. I keep all of my shoes in the boxes so they don't get dusty and dirty. Which reminds me, I really need to get rid of some of my shoes that I never wear anymore. Those felt hangers are really great- you don't have to worry about clothes falling off of the hangers either. Thanks.

    walk in closets

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this closet… so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO