Scrolling

A light and airy white and grey Swedish apartment

Hello Monday! How was your weekend? I thought I'd kick off the week with something light, bright and airy. A classic white and grey Swedish apartment with light wood floors and white walls owned and styled by Hanna Malmberg. I could kick around here this lovely sunny Monday morning, how about you?






Styled by Hanna MalmbergStadshem via Coco Lapine Design

So beautifully styled by Stadshem for the sale don't you think?

I am seeing the Muuto Dots Hanger everywhere right now. Here, they've used the small and medium natural oak version to add interest to a wall in the bedroom.

I love the white floor in the kitchen (practical though?). I was in my neighbour's home over the weekend (it's like something out of Birds of a Feather in my neighbourhood!) and noticed she'd painted her wood floor white over Easter. The floor was a tightly joined smooth oak finish before so I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out - but it looks incredible! I'm wondering if I should paint my bedroom floor white now, what do you think?

Other beautiful white and grey spaces include the home of By Nord owners, the fantastic home of a creative Finnish duo and a wonderful Danish home.

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. The white floor is lovely (as, I am sure, is your neighbour's), but I am a sucker for a wood floor.

    I do love this flat, particularly the grey sofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input - I agree on the light wood floors - I have this on my first and second floor already and it does look beautiful (even if I say so myself! :) Happy to hear you love today's flat!

      Delete
    2. I also agree with Lise. Looking at the pictures of your gorgeous bedroom it would be such a shame to paint over the wood floor.
      I do love this flat and I'm taking inspiration from it to decorate in my new apartment, though alas, I'll have to make do with a much smaller space and grey tile floors.

      Delete
  2. does anyone know where the lampshade in the living room is from? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could it be the Modernica Bubble light (at least it is very similar)? http://modernica.net/lighting/

      Delete
    2. Thank you! that would have been my guess but I suppose I was hoping it's something similar looking but cheaper :)
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Sencillamente perfecto y el dormitorio es bellísimo y delicado.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the ikea's sofa?!! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks a lot like the karlstad sofa doesn't it? Perhaps someone else on here knows for sure? http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S29875675/

      Delete
  5. The sofa definitely looks like a hacked IKEA KARLSTAD-- feet were changed. The lamp seems like a KULLA floor lamp with the shade installed upside down, also from IKEA. Can't be 100% sure, but one can certainly replicate this home using less expensive brands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The white floor has also been on my wish list for years and years! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how fresh everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous apartment! Although I like white floors, I love the floor in your bedroom and I wouldn't touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and fresh! Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the very clean look. Gorgeous apartment for sure! -Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous apartment. I keep thinking whether or not to paint my kitchen floor white. bit nervous as it's a high traffic area and i did the hall once and it really didn't look good after a while. there's the 'worn in' look and the 'worn out' look ! bedroom may be ok though......

    could always sand it again !

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kitchen! So bright but still cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! Its my home you are seeing:) I did the styling myself - thank you so much for your nice comments! The sofa is from MIO by the way... and the lamp is from IKEA...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna, wonderful that you wrote and told us that a) it's your home so I can now update the post and put you as stylist and b) shedding some light on where everything is from. You have a beautiful home! /Niki

      Delete
  15. Hej! Vad är det för bänkskiva i köket? Mvh Carolina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO