Scrolling

House for Mother

Good morning! I hope you had a lovely weekend (and enjoyed my rare Sunday home tour). It's so gloomy here in Southern Sweden today but it's OK because I've a beautiful project to share! 'House For Mother' (great name?), is the brainchild of Förstberg Arkitektur as their contribution to the Linköpingsbo 2017 housing exhibition. While the outside will be constructed of raw corrugated aluminium, the inside will be designed using exposed timber and walls lined with plywood to add warmth. This is definitely going to be categorised under my 'fabulous architecture' label! What do you reckon?







Förstberg Arkitektur via La Maison D'Anna G

I'm a big fan of plywood (more inspiration from this, this and this home) although I  haven't channeled this in my own home. How about you?

Oh and I love the Bumling lamp, featured in House for Mother (had to repeat the name as it's so lovely) in white.

I hope you have a wonderful start to the week!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. A really beautiful house, but definitely a design for a single mother whose children have left the house.
    Thank you, have a wonderful day! Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous structure! Love the feeling of light and airiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog. I look whenever I can :) I wish you a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any home that has that many books in it is okay by me :) I love the angled ceilings, too. Makes the space feel really open. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the strong architectural elements and materials: beams, plywood, concrete. I love the area that it goes from ply and concrete to painted white. I love plywood also and haven't worked it into my house, but it sure works in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a friendly, warm house...I wish, I wish...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO