Scrolling

A touch of colour in a light and airy Swedish home

Here's a colour I haven't seen for a while. Orange. I've never been a fan but I'm starting to change my mind, how about you? I especially love burnt orange combined with olive green. This charming and meticulously renovated early 20th century Swedish apartment has been painted white and colours like orange have been added in the form of textiles, cushions and lighting. The space looks out over a lush courtyard and has beautiful wood floors, and period features. I could pad around here on a Thursday, how about you?!












Alvhem
Rather nice don't you think? I love the high ceilings.

A few items that stand out: Thonet 214 dining chairs (15% discount with code MYSCAN) and Ferm Living harlequin grey wallpaper in the kitchen. La Voliere Pendant Light  and vintage leather chair (try LiveAuctioneers for similar) in the sitting room.  7 chair (try here for vintage version) and monthly wall planner in the office space which was designed by my neighbour's company All The Way To Paris for Hay.

I also love the Yoko Ono poster - it's from a recent exhibition at Louisiana in Copenhagen I've had a browse on their online shop but couldn't find it - perhaps I need to visit the museum shop in person...if I needed an excuse....:)

Other favourite Swedish apartments today include this, this and this one.

Have a lovely Thursday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Love this home. Pinned almost every picture haha.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird-cage lamp is awe-inspiring. Actually all of the lamps in each room are pretty cool.

    Kati from black.white.vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! I would love to know the source for the orange and yellow throw in the first picture - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thursday and any other day of the week! Lovely space, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this home is really beautiful.
    Have a great weekend, xo Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great, lovely,and its a really amazing,beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO