Scrolling

Bed time in serene blues and greys

Monday morning. And the only place I could imagine being is in one of these serene bedrooms for a peaceful siesta...  Scandinavian greys, blues and whites. *sigh* how lovely!

From the beautiful new French Connection 'Home' collection

Via Kika Reichert
Louise Roe
Via Mechant Design

Via Mokkasin


There's nothing like a little luxurious bedding. My staple favourites are The White Company and Himla. Do you have any coveted bed linen?

PS Three nights on a sailingboat is enough to dream of a beautiful 'princess and the pea' style bed like the multi-matressed one in the picture above. We did have a lovely time though with a sail to the island of Ven and I finally made it to the Karen Blixen museum in Denmark since we moored up right outside!  I hope you all had a great weekend too?

PPS sorry if I missed credits, it's very difficult when using Pinterest, but I thought these bedrooms too beautiful to pass up!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I think if I went to sleep in one of those beds I'd probably never get up! What a lovely weekend you've had. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Could you imagine a balmy night, the window open... :)

      Delete
  2. Love them all! Is it possible to get bored of grey?! Don't think I ever will..
    nice blog! hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Hege! Just popped into your blog - it's wonderful! Will definitely be stopping by again. x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like the weekend was great, fab bed finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all to quick though. I hope you had a lovely weekend too.

      Delete
  4. With all the rain outside today, I really wish I was still under the covers...It sounds like you had a magnificent weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I long for one of those knitted throws! I don’t think I would ever leave my bed if I had one of these beauties! (I’m currently coveting Anthropologie’s textured bedding range but I fear I might need to win the lottery before I indulge in a purchase!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice, I love white :) you have a good picture, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could crawl in any of these beds and have a good nights sleeps or just hang out. The fourth one looks especially inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration! A bedroom makeover is high on my todo list for 2010 and I need lots of ideas to find something that would work for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO