Scrolling

Pretty in pink...and blue, and yellow....

Nothing brightens up my day like a little pastel. It just adds so much 'prettiness' to a room and at the same time makes a space look really calm. The Scandinavian design company, Muuto (meaning 'new perspective' in Finnish)  have teamed up with one of my incredibly talented neighbours from All the way to Paris and have created these wonderful pictures taken by Petra Bindel. I see that the some of the photo shoot took place in my neighbour's beautiful home which was sold recently. Sorry boys,  but there's no stopping pink this season.




Photography: Petra Bindel for Muuto via La Maison D'Anna G
You may have seen these pics before on other blogs, so sorry for any repition but so pretty no?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. So pretty! I like the touches of black...making it a bit less all out feminine and adding a touch of drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to pastels, especially this sophisticated take on the theme. Love it, Niki! P.S. Thanks for stopping by the blog today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful blog you have! Fantastic!

    And what a beautiful style on this pictures! I love pink in my house, but would also like it tough. So I got the black, with geometric shapes besides powder pink pillows. For me the perfect combination!
    ThX for sharing!

    Suus
    www.ensuus.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki-the dining area is absolutely fabulous. I cant wait to look through your blog-it looks gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by mine too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Scandinavian design with its clean and simple feel. Great pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have seen a couple of these photos before but they are certainly worth looking at again! i really, really love the touches of pastel. in fact so much so that i recently painted my walls a pinkish color. that was something i never thought i would do but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white, plywood and pastel work so well together. I hadn't seen these before so thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’d never seen these pics before – they are lovely! I just love the combination of soft pink and grey against a white background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interior, every pictures is looking great, very nice interior and he is also a great photographer who has taken these nice pictures. Bird is looking quite same as wall color on the pillows. i want to say thanks for sharing this great post.

    wall art for kids

    ReplyDelete
  10. That living room totally does it for me. Just the right amount of color. Gray + yellow together is one heart-stopping color combo for me. Really lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO