Scrolling

A fab mid-century home in Berlin

A mid-century treat today with this incredible 1957 bungalow 'atriumhaus' in the middle of Tiergarten Park, Berlin. It's been a while since I posted a home in this style, I don't know why as I'm a big fan of mid century and have nicked more than a few mid-century Scandinavian pieces from my generous parents in law's attics (coffee table here, drinks trolley here!).

 








BFS Design via Blissful Blog
What's your take on mid-century? Is this your kind of home?

I am heading off to Copenhagen this afternoon to attend an event hosted by one of my favourite Scandinavian brands, Muuto. Very exciting! I'll have to fill you in once back over the bridge.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Indeed beautiful, stylish and oh so spacious. Wish I had a big apartment like this one:-) Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Such a classic style! I wish I was grow up in these ages...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely my kind of home-love it-especially the open fire! Have a fun trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this house! so much light. i definitely love midcentury...have a few pieces in my house, but I love when they stay true to the style in the entire home...don't think I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a bit too cold for my taste, but I do love the outdoor space! And have fun in Copenhagen! I've always wanted to visit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything about it. but i would dress it up just a bit, the color palette isn't working for me. but the light fixtures are fabulous and i love the courtyard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the open fire and the black wall, it`s very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would move on there just for the fireplace...adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite of your series! I too love mid-century design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love love....

    oh, did i mention i just love this?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! I am sitting in front of my computer drooling over the pictures, just love everything about it. Can't wait what you'll tell us about your trip to Copenhagen and Muuto.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really amazing blog sharing the pictures of the home decor. Each home requires some repairs here and there or remodeling and at the extreme, total make over.
    builders york

    ReplyDelete
  13. This home is not in the middle of Tiergarten Park but in Tiergarten, the neighbourhood...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO