Scrolling

A romantic old school bathroom with a modern twist

Last week I had a lovely comment from one of you asking to see more bathrooms and your wish is my command! This beautiful black and white bathroom was recently photographed by Skåne based Daniella Witte. It's the perfect mix of old school and modern day industrial with a hint of romantic. I love the retro black square pattern boarder used to break up the white. Such a lovely bathroom.





Daniella Witte (with kind permission) for Residence Via Cocozy
Your kind of bathroom? As I write this the snow is falling silently outside so I could definitely see myself lighting a few candles and having a soak with delicious smelling bubble bath in this tub (with the door closed naturally!).

I spy L:a Bruket products - trending in bathrooms across Scandinavia right now (wonderful products with beautiful packaging).

For more bathroom inspiration check out this calming all white bathroom, free-standing bath inspiration or even alfresco showers?! You might also want to check out my bathroom Pinterest board.

Are you a shower or a bath person? Oh and wet room or dry room?

Have a wonderful day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I like the old things like this bathroom, they have more character than the new one's

    www.stelstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for posting this one!! It was me who requested to see more bathrooms and I could not believe my luck when I saw this lovely bathroom!! It is gorgeous and it has filled me with some great ideas to start tackling my own! Your posts have become such a present for us!! BIG THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion, so happy to hear you like it! Thanks for your lovely words about my blog too :)

      Delete
  3. What a nice and old school bathroom! I'm both, a shower and bath person. In summer I like to take a shower, but in cold winters I love to bath. And then candles around it are a must :). Oh, you have snow in Sweden! I love it so much. Maybe can you take some pictures? In Hamburg we have snow very seldom. Have a wonderful evening, too! Greetings from Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this makes me want to rip out my bathrooms! They are relatively new, but I'm not a fan of the past owners taste in brown tiles...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...my dream! Light, space, withe and so romantic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wundervoll ♥♥♥♥
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow , what a great bathroom . It is rustic yet very modern , so I 'm most comfortable .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO