Scrolling

A stunning Copenhagen home with a shiny touch

Today I'm loving this beautiful home in the heart of Copenhagen belonging to Line Dahy Ernst and Thomas Hoedholts (who unsurprisingly work in the fashion and design industry). The exposed beams, rough plastered walls, and monochrome colour palette. The fab designer pieces such as the Thonet 209 chairs and Vitra Hang it all . But most of all the stunning polished concrete floor which reflects light around the space- what a fantastic apartment?!







Styling: Camilla Tange, Photography: Peter Kragballe with kind permission, RUM hemma

Are you a fan of concrete floors?

By the way, if you're visiting Copenhagen I have a little tip for you. I recently discovered this cool hotel called Central Hotel og Café in Vesterbro. When I say little I mean it - it only has one room and is considered the world's smallest hotel! And the bonus? Breakfast in the cafe immediately below.

Don't forget to enter this week's give-away to win a beautiful watch here!

Have a lovely Wednesday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love this effect of the floor ... maybe I think it's so hard to keep clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's looks like water reflecting. I love it and hmmm I would probably keep thinking I spilled something hahaha. Still stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that shiny floor is really amazing, it does look like it is wet and slippery but I assume it is not slippery in fact! Very strong visual impact! I like how the furniture is mirrored in the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very amazing room................... and furniture also very awesome...

    bedroom furniture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Increíble el pavimento parece como si estuviera completamente mojado,qué bonito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love concrete floors but these are just a touch to shiny/wet looking for my taste. I'd constantly be fearful of 'slipping' in a 'puddle' ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floor is amazing! Looks like liquid. Love the black kitchen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a beautiful flat...i really love the chairs around the dining-table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I adore the wet look of stained concrete floors. I'd love a blue stained concrete floor in my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the washstand and fittings! Do you know the brands by any chance? andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO