Scrolling

A beautiful Swedish home and creative studio.

I do love the home of an artist don't you? Their natural creativity nearly always shines through. Take this home and studio for example. It belongs to a friend of Swedish stylist and blogger Pella Hedeby (who is responsible for the styling on this shoot). According to Pella the home is even more beautiful, relaxed and comfortable in real life and constantly evolves with the seasons. What a lovely space don't you think?!









Styling: Pella Hedberg. Photographer: Kristofer Johnsson (with kind permission), . Femina 2014

I love the vibe of this home, how about you?

To get the look pick-up some lovely linen cushions, search for easels, tables and vintage desk and ceiling lamps on Etsy, and source antique cutlery here.

If you have some time to kill over a coffee this weekend- there's home-tour after home-tour of Swedish country-style homes to be found here. And other fabulous homes photographed by Kristofer Johnsson here.

Before I head off to enjoy the weekend I also wanted to let you know that The Linen Works have just launched a new line of ultra soft Bamboo Linen bedding and to celebrate they're holding a give-away to win a set here, there are even 20 Japanese linen slippers up for grabs for the runners-up so it's well worth taking a few seconds to enter!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. yes, I do love those artistic home spaces
    this is lovely, too.

    best wishes and have a great weekend

    Open^house

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the studio part. So bright and inspiring that I could picture myself painting there. I would love to see more spaces like this. Thank you and have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retailer of unique vintage and antique furniture, art and home decor in your favorite styles .

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the beautiful natural light I would expect in the home of an artist. And now I am seriously wondering "...could I grow a lemon tree at home?!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO