Scrolling

A very cool black and white Swedish home

This is your original white and black contemporary Scandinavian home tour. White (or light wood) floors and walls. black accessories, a yellow accent colour and a really fantastic black and white kitchen. What's not to love?!









Stadshem via Coco Lapine with thanks

A few items I know and love: Hay DLM side table in yellow, I love this black and white print and others here, Pia Wallén cross blanket. Panton chair dS in the kitchen, Black and white striped basket, and Ferm Living half moon basket. Fab fancy finger cushion / pillow by Lucky boy Sunday.

Could you live here?

In this home they've chosen a yellow accent colour and stuck to white walls. However, Swedish paint company Nordsjö announced their colour of the year 2015 yesterday. Which is (drum roll please...) Copper orange. What do you think? Can you see yourself using this hue in your home next year?

Before I dash off  I just want to say a a big warm welcome to all new readers. I hope you like the daily home tours and find some inspiration for your own home! We'd love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below! 

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, I love it when a floor is painted but you can still see the gaps between the wood panels. Still need to organise that meet up?!!

      Delete
  2. I like the rack from boxes near the stairs and also pictures on the walls, some are funny, some are artistic, very nice!
    Michael
    http://www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where the Mats Gustafson poster is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not but perhaps someone else on here knows?

      Delete
    2. I know this answer might come kind of late but from what I can see the poster is from the 2014 exhibition "Fashion, Figures, Faces" at the Röhsska Museum in Gothenburg, Sweden. You can buy it at the Röhsska Museum's online store: http://rohsskaonlinestore.tictail.com/products/posters - they offer international shipping.

      Delete
  4. Ah I want that sofa!!

    http://blommabloglondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. In my next home I'm definitely going to have white stairs!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's such a little gem isn't it? I was really excited when I spotted it.

      Delete
  7. Love the idea with the lamp in the bedroom. Thx!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO