Scrolling

Fab interior styling and images by Fantastic Frank

 Today's inspiration comes from one of my favourite Swedish estate agents Fantastic Frank. The images and the way they style the homes for shoots is always a winner and looking through their website is like flipping through the latest copy of an interior magazine. Here's my selection:










There's quite an eclectic mix of spaces here, do you have a favourite?

Here are some other fab homes by Fantastic Frank, and while we're at it, what about my selection of homes from Stadshem (here) and Alvhem (here) recently?! It's a Swedish estate agent bonanza day!

I'm currently in London visiting friends and family (yay!). I'm hoping to have the time to pop into some of my favourite interior shops and tomorrow I've got an extremely exciting day planned.... wedding dress shopping with my wonderful sister who's getting married next summer. Can't wait! Champagne is in order no?!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. gorgeous.. love the kitchen back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the hanging light fixtures. They are certainly minimalist in style and remind me of blowing bubbles as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przecudowne wnętrze - czułabym się w nim świetnie:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO